WHEN WILL THE PFP TOKENS BE CONVERTED TO OTHER CURRENCIES? IS THAT FOR SURE?
It’s in our intention to have the PFP tokens (that CitizensP get in exchange of their accomplished missions) with other actual currencies (dollars, euros…).
It’s a complex and ambitious objective.
The fate of P For Planet will depend on the involvement of every citizens.
Notably in raising awareness on P For Planet, convincing friends to join, taking time to explain to people you meet, getting ambassadors, raising funds, finding ways to change the world.
We are Many.
Altogether we represent a network of connections. A strong indestructible will.
So, if everything goes as per the plan: this will happen.
And we even have other ideas to positively impact the world even more.
APART FROM PFP TOKENS, WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JOINING?
If, for any reasons, the tokens were not to be tradable for real money: Still, no matter how attractive and just the money is, one should never lose sight of the following guaranteed benefits of helping and which will always remain in the concept of PFP:
– Meaning: Satisfaction to help (it beats depression)
– Solving – actually solving – issues because of an efficient system in place that connects people and projects.
Issues that concern us all and make the world a better place for everyone.
– Helpers will be helped: Remember that if you are in a position to help now, and are doing it, P For Planet somehow acts as an insurance policy: everyone’s contributions will be recorded.
And trust us: if you ever need help in the future, we will make sure, as a community, that you get helped.
This is what we mean by a merit-based system.
– Recognition: How about we use the social networks for actual… social issues? How about we don’t do good things in silence and for ourselves: but we share our missions, our involvement and tell our friends and the rest of the world: “I’m not just commenting, liking and sharing posts: I’m acting. Join me!”.
– It’s now or never: When it comes to Environmental issues and inequalities, that are putting the world on the verge of a major crisis: there isn’t much room for the “stay hidden, wait and see” type. Act now. For all of us.