1. Anyone can apply for missions
2. It’s imperative to have read about P For Planet’s Vision & Values and Concept
3. To complete a mission, you will need to contribute with Time, Skills or Money.
In a certain time frame.
And upon completion, you will receive an appropriate number of PFP tokens, points, badges and other rewards.
4. For the moment, to embark on a mission, just send us an email and tell us which one you chose.
You are also welcome to tell us more about you, your age, nationality or where you live. Also your skills, availability, or financial latitude.
It’s also a code of conduct. Failing to comply may result in revocation of your Pitizenship.
ANYONE CAN START CONTRIBUTING
Remember : anyone can take action from the simplest way, starting by sitting in living room:
– share your network with us (we all have friends and connections).
– join us in the street and spread the word. Spread info on blogs, facebook groups or pages…
– We all know some friends who are skilled professional and those skills might be exactly what we are looking for.
– what about this friend of a friend who is famous or has financial latitude but don’t know how to help?
⇨ Always keep in mind the triangle of your potential contributions: #Time, #Skill and #Money
WHAT IF HELPING OTHERS WAS NOT A SACRIFICE, BUT BENEFICIAL?
Helping others and becoming part of the solution is a beautiful thing, but P for Planet also makes its #CitizensP gain tokens and various rewards.
You can see the Missions and your involvement in P For Planet as a … double life.
Live your normal life: woman, man, child, student, grandfather, grandmother…
Just get on with your usual work, family, friends… but… whenever you can or feel like it, you may answer the Mission Calls and make an impact.
Make the most out of your freetime: meet new people, don’t stay passive anymore and solve issues that are dear to you.
Remember the cartoon M.A.S.K?
You are a Spy. A Special Agent in disguise. A Ninja. A true SuperHero and Time, Skill or Money are your attributes.
James Bond 007, Batman, Mission Impossible: they really are just pale imitation. Fictional heros.
You are real.